Ransomware is a type of computer software developed by hackers to access and steal your data, with the hopes of receiving a payout to get your data back. It’s the digital equivalent of taking a hostage, and the repercussions can...
Insights on technology, from us to you.
25 September 2019
Latest Blog Posts
- Staying Safe Online During the Holidays.
- CSAM: Week 4 - Families & Businesses
- Windows 11 Released: Should You Upgrade?
- CSAM: Week 3 - Working & Networking.
- CSAM: Week 2 - Sharing Special Moments