Insights on technology, from us to you.
25 September 2019
Ransomware is a type of computer software developed by hackers to access and steal your data, with the hopes of receiving a payout to get your data back. It’s the digital equivalent of taking a hostage, and the repercussions can...
Latest Blog Posts
- Common Phishing Threats In 2019
- How to Protect Your Business from Ransomware in 2019
- Save time when working with multiple windows using auto-size feature
- 10 Disaster Planning Essentials For Business
- NON-PROFIT SEES SAVINGS OF $20,000